AppStore PlayStore

Contact us for support or information: contact@meltemus.com

Pathway/chart view/zoom level/Ipad version - some various questions

• First 45
  • Topic Author
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #2446 by First 45
Hi to everybody
I'm still "working" to learn better QTVLM (with final target to use it on my Ipad instead of Navionics); at the moment I'm working on my Windows PC
I have some questions:
a) MBtiles and CM93: Is it possible to see them togheter ?
b) MBtiles: I zoom IN till it appears; I fix the zoom clicking the M button (zoom number appear); but if I zoom out, after a certain number of steps the chart disappears and the zoom level is not anymore fix
c)  it is not important but the zoom levels shown on QTVLM (both on button and on the library) are "minus 1" compared with the zoom level I have used in Sasplanet to creates the chart
d) pathway: while creating a pathway is it possibile to set, in one shot, the boat speed for all the portion of pathway instead of doing one by one ? (In case of navigation by motor)
e) tablet: while creating a pathway how to zoom IN/OUT (avoiding to insert POI touching the screen ?
f) tablet: is it possibile to modify/reduce the dimension of the dashboard since it covers approx half of the tablet screen ?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #2447 by maitai
I paste here the answer I gave on facebook for exactly the same question, but please avoid to ask the same thing on various forums

Hi,
a) Yes, there is an option for that in settings, Charts->GSHHS and mbtiles.
b) The zoom lock automatically unlocks if the actual zoom level is too far from the locked value (-3 zoom levels)
c) I don't know what is this -1 you are mentioning
d) No, but in case you have defined a speed with engine in boat's parameters, it will use that as a default
e) On Android you can use the sound button to zoom in/out. You can also show the zoom in/out buttons in the toolbar.
f) Not resizable. This thing is not designed to be always displayed, especially on small screens.

• First 45
  • Topic Author
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #2448 by First 45
Hi Maitai, I’m very sorry for the confusion I’ve created.
Thank you very much for your prompt and clear feedback

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds