- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
[Feature enhancement] Make the new wind data guage also on AWA LCD
- mokosh
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 days 21 hours ago #4180
by mokosh
[Feature enhancement] Make the new wind data guage also on AWA LCD was created by mokosh
Hello,
I like the new Wind Data Dial that is available from the TWA LCD, it helps to reduce a lot of clutter from my screen.
I request if this could also be available from the AWD LCD, as my focus is more on AWA/AWS than TWA/TWS.
The dial would show AWA in the centre of the dial instead of TWA
Thank you for your consideration.
Alex
I like the new Wind Data Dial that is available from the TWA LCD, it helps to reduce a lot of clutter from my screen.
I request if this could also be available from the AWD LCD, as my focus is more on AWA/AWS than TWA/TWS.
The dial would show AWA in the centre of the dial instead of TWA
Thank you for your consideration.
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ozolli
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 119
- Thank you received: 2
2 days 20 hours ago #4183
by ozolli
Replied by ozolli on topic [Feature enhancement] Make the new wind data guage also on AWA LCD
The TWA gauge has been here for a long time in that form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mokosh
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
2 days 17 hours ago #4185
by mokosh
Replied by mokosh on topic [Feature enhancement] Make the new wind data guage also on AWA LCD
Hi,
Many thanks for the reply. In qtVlm v:5.12-28 it looks like below:
And on version 5.12-27 it looks like below:
So I think only the name of the dial changed, but is otherwise the same. I am a newbie with qtvlm and still feeling my way round. THanks for highlighting that its not new. Either way I would still enjoy an AWA focussed version of the dial if at all possible.
Thanks,
Alex
Many thanks for the reply. In qtVlm v:5.12-28 it looks like below:
And on version 5.12-27 it looks like below:
So I think only the name of the dial changed, but is otherwise the same. I am a newbie with qtvlm and still feeling my way round. THanks for highlighting that its not new. Either way I would still enjoy an AWA focussed version of the dial if at all possible.
Thanks,
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

