Navigation and Weather Routing software

AppStore PlayStore
Contact us for support or information: contact@meltemus.com

questions before buyinng meltemus grib service

  • mokosh
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
19 hours 3 minutes ago - 19 hours 2 minutes ago #4190 by mokosh
Hello,
As my journey continues with qtvlm, I am exploring buying the meltemus grib service (for maily eastern med cruising use), but have some questions first.

I am currently a user of Predictwind Standard (generally no high res gribs), and I use Predictwind Offshore to download gribs then I load them to qtvlm.
The meltemus website is clear on the models and resolutions made available, but does not really discuss the breadth of data included. Predictwind standard ECMWF includes the types of data in the below screenshots, and you can see that Predictwind is including more data than Saildocs, as expected from the Free/Paid services.
My question is what data types do the Meltemus gribs make available?

Many thanks,
Alex
 
 
 
Last edit: 19 hours 2 minutes ago by mokosh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 hours 46 minutes ago #4195 by oxygen77
Replied by oxygen77 on topic questions before buyinng meltemus grib service
Here is the content of ECMWF gribs (IFS). There is also AIS and IFS Ensemble from ECMWF.
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds