Navigation and Weather Routing software

AppStore PlayStore
Contact us for support or information: contact@meltemus.com

Bug report - Freezes when using Shift+Tab

  • criticalhippo
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
16 hours 15 minutes ago #4213 by criticalhippo
Bug report - Freezes when using Shift+Tab was created by criticalhippo
I periodically encounter a bug where qtVlm freezes (gives me the spinning rainbow wheel) when I try to use Shift+Tab to navigate backwards through input fields.  It just happened to me in Routing Settings->Options->Multi Routing trying to go back from the minutes to the hours field.  I'm on Mac version qtVlm-5.12.27-p1-M-series.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 hours 1 minute ago #4214 by maitai
Replied by maitai on topic Bug report - Freezes when using Shift+Tab
Seems to be a Qt 5 bug, it will be fixed when we will move to qt 6, soon. Nothing we can do until then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds