- Charts Modules: CM93 mode. Add a function for showing lights visible from boat (vector charts only). Extended lights function now shows nominal ranges. Fix an issue with Raster having a datum different than WGS84. Improvement in rendering speed for Raster and Vector charts.
- Module Routes: Improvement in GPS import.
- Module AIS: CPU consumption optimization.
- Module Grib: It is now possible to download Great Circle gribs without any internet connection via Iridium GO!.
- Module Alarmes: It is now possible to use a forbbidden angle >= 180° in Anchor Alarm. Fix Depth Alarm not ringing.
- Routing Module: Improvements in precision especially (but not only) when penalties for tacks/gybes are activated. Possibility to choose if a pathway point should be passed at closest or not.
- Charts Module: Inprovement in rendering speed for Rasters and Vectors charts. Fix an issue when a raster chart is not WGS84 based. Possibility to show or hide lights in vector charts via display menu or ctrl-alt-L.
- POIs Module: You can now attach an image to a POI.
- Shapefile Module: Improve rendering speed at high zoom levels.
- Batch Mode: You can now ask qtVlm to perform various tasks, either from the command line or from a xml file.
- Various other small optimizations, improvements and fixes
- Boat parameters: Add possibility to configure sails selection according to TWS and TWA.
- Instrument Module: Add an instrument to show current best sails selection. Improve GPX and KML import.
- Routes Module: Add sails best selection choice in various places (tooltip, roadbook).
- Shapefiles Module: Add SHOM opendata buoys. Update wrecks database.
- AIS Module: Fix an issue with VDO message.
- Route Module: Fix an issue in VMG navigation mode.