Logiciel de navigation et de routage

AppStore PlayStore

Contact us for support or information: contact@meltemus.com

Crash importing qtVlmExport.zip from latest Mac to latest iPad versions

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #428 par VIbex
Hi, am having crashes (qtVlmExport.zip) and rejections (route file) on iOS qtVLM 5.9.111 build 17 when trying to import from Mac desktop version 5.9.11-p1

I’ve tried both via AirDrop and email. Gribs work fine via AirDrop.

The route file looks fine, for what it is (json, "nom" and "tracks") -- Mac desktop version doesn't export GPX or KML?
but don’t know what to expect from the qtVlmExport file.

Let me know if you want copies of the files.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #429 par oxygen77
Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience, could you please send us at support@meltemus.com your zip file ?

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #430 par oxygen77
Thank you for the zip, I've successfully import it on an iOS qtVLM 5.9.111 (latest version from appstore) with no issue (opened the zip attached to your email directly from apple mail app.

- Can you confirm what you have checked during export process ? In the zip I've found polars, boat configuration, POI/Route/Barrier + qtvlm parameters
- crash are not happening all the time ? is it just after the import or later ?
- what do you mean with rejection ? any particular message ?

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #431 par VIbex
I deleted the app and reloaded it from the App Store and it doesn’t crash, thanks for confirming it worked for you.

For the json route file exported from Mac qtVlm, I get “File rejected”. Will send file to support.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #432 par VIbex
Ok, deleted and re-downloaded app and no crash. BUT then I reactivated full version and now it crashes again.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #434 par oxygen77
Ok, I’ve tried to reproduction the issue on my side using your file with no luck. Even after a fresh install + restore of the purchase. Can you confirm that the crash happens during import or later when first moving the map or opening the menu or ... ?

For the route export/import can you try hardecoding the gpx extension during the export process when the filename is requested?

Temps de génération de la page : 0.188 secondes