- Messages : 11
- Remerciements reçus 0
Paypal link not working
- mokosh
- Auteur du sujet
- Hors Ligne
- Nouveau membre
-
Moins
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 jour 14 heures - il y a 1 jour 14 heures #4179
par mokosh
Paypal link not working a été créé par mokosh
Hello,
When I click the paypal link on the home page I get the following error (see attachment):
I am using firefox on fedora 44 linus with kde. I have disabled my adblockers and cleared the cache of my browser. Is this a problem on the website or should I look further in my computer?
This is also happening on my iPad.
Thank you,
Alex
When I click the paypal link on the home page I get the following error (see attachment):
I am using firefox on fedora 44 linus with kde. I have disabled my adblockers and cleared the cache of my browser. Is this a problem on the website or should I look further in my computer?
This is also happening on my iPad.
Thank you,
Alex
Dernière édition: il y a 1 jour 14 heures par mokosh.
Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.
- ozolli
-
- Hors Ligne
- Membre premium
-
Moins
Plus d'informations
- Messages : 116
- Remerciements reçus 2
il y a 1 jour 12 heures #4182
par ozolli
Réponse de ozolli sur le sujet Paypal link not working
Same here. Must be on PayPal side.
Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.
- oxygen77
- Hors Ligne
- Administrateur
-
Moins
Plus d'informations
- Messages : 329
- Remerciements reçus 2
il y a 1 jour 10 heures #4184
par oxygen77
Réponse de oxygen77 sur le sujet Paypal link not working
Bonjour,
Merci pour le signalement, il s'agissait d'un problème de config dans le cas de l'accès aux urls via meltemus.com et non www.meltemus.com
C'est corrigé
Merci pour le signalement, il s'agissait d'un problème de config dans le cas de l'accès aux urls via meltemus.com et non www.meltemus.com
C'est corrigé
Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.
Temps de génération de la page : 0.155 secondes

