- Messages : 11
- Remerciements reçus 0
[Feature enhancement] Make the new wind data guage also on AWA LCD
- mokosh
- Auteur du sujet
- Hors Ligne
- Nouveau membre
-
Moins
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 jour 13 heures #4180
par mokosh
[Feature enhancement] Make the new wind data guage also on AWA LCD a été créé par mokosh
Hello,
I like the new Wind Data Dial that is available from the TWA LCD, it helps to reduce a lot of clutter from my screen.
I request if this could also be available from the AWD LCD, as my focus is more on AWA/AWS than TWA/TWS.
The dial would show AWA in the centre of the dial instead of TWA
Thank you for your consideration.
Alex
I like the new Wind Data Dial that is available from the TWA LCD, it helps to reduce a lot of clutter from my screen.
I request if this could also be available from the AWD LCD, as my focus is more on AWA/AWS than TWA/TWS.
The dial would show AWA in the centre of the dial instead of TWA
Thank you for your consideration.
Alex
Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.
- ozolli
-
- Hors Ligne
- Membre premium
-
Moins
Plus d'informations
- Messages : 116
- Remerciements reçus 2
il y a 1 jour 12 heures #4183
par ozolli
Réponse de ozolli sur le sujet [Feature enhancement] Make the new wind data guage also on AWA LCD
The TWA gauge has been here for a long time in that form.
Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.
- mokosh
- Auteur du sujet
- Hors Ligne
- Nouveau membre
-
Moins
Plus d'informations
- Messages : 11
- Remerciements reçus 0
il y a 1 jour 9 heures #4185
par mokosh
Réponse de mokosh sur le sujet [Feature enhancement] Make the new wind data guage also on AWA LCD
Hi,
Many thanks for the reply. In qtVlm v:5.12-28 it looks like below:
And on version 5.12-27 it looks like below:
So I think only the name of the dial changed, but is otherwise the same. I am a newbie with qtvlm and still feeling my way round. THanks for highlighting that its not new. Either way I would still enjoy an AWA focussed version of the dial if at all possible.
Thanks,
Alex
Many thanks for the reply. In qtVlm v:5.12-28 it looks like below:
And on version 5.12-27 it looks like below:
So I think only the name of the dial changed, but is otherwise the same. I am a newbie with qtvlm and still feeling my way round. THanks for highlighting that its not new. Either way I would still enjoy an AWA focussed version of the dial if at all possible.
Thanks,
Alex
Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.
Temps de génération de la page : 0.123 secondes

