How to improve grib display

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 jours 22 heures - il y a 3 jours 22 heures #4191 par mokosh
How to improve grib display a été créé par mokosh
Hello there,
I am struggling to work out how to improve grib display over charts (mbtiles and cm93). I find them too faint and washed out with insufficient contrast as per attached screenshots.
Please suggest how I can improve the wind barbs visibility etc.
Thank you,
Alex
 
 
 
Dernière édition: il y a 3 jours 22 heures par mokosh.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 jours 21 heures #4192 par ozolli
Réponse de ozolli sur le sujet How to improve grib display
Menu -> Data -> Grib Configuration -> Draw over charts slider.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 jours 20 heures #4194 par mokosh
Réponse de mokosh sur le sujet How to improve grib display
Thank you very much. I hadn't seen the grib configuration menu at all.

I'm very grateful
Alex

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.130 secondes